Wednesday 1 May 2013

Gardening Adventures

It been a very hectic few weeks here at Playful Learners. We've been concentrating on my hubby's health supplement business and I've been prepping for job interviews for my return to work but the plants are coming on really nicely and this weekend we are preparing to move them all into larger pots before we transfer them to the garden. 



Over the next few weeks I plan to make a journal with the children which will incorporate all areas of learning but will also make a lovely record to look back on next year. This  month I will be sharing some of the links added for April's Garden Adventures. It was lovely to read what stage every one was at with their gardens and how they involved the children in the gardening. 

Brennda Phillips shared their idea for exploring what a plant needs to grow

KC EDventures linked up 30 ideas for gardening with children from planning how to use their space to recording the plants growth and making a journal 

Teach Beside Me shared an idea on how to make your children their own watering can! I love this idea, I'm always looking for ways to use our junk modelling materials in a different way. 


Gardening Adventures
On the 1st of every month Playful Learners, And Then All I Thought About Was You  and Here Come The Girls will be hosting a Link up where you can add a link  to your latest fun garden activity with the children. You can fine this month's linky below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...