Monday 3 June 2013

Cybher 2013- A Day To Remember

Cybher is a conference held for bloggers once a year in the centre of London. Filled with inspirational and friendly women who would not have jumped at the chance of attending?! Well this year I was lucky enough to be able to attend thanks to some advertising on Playful Learners and a fantastic sponsor, TwoTen

I was lucky enough this year to spend my time with a couple of lovely bloggers, Laura from Rocket and Bee and Fi from Childcare is Fun. Planning to attend with a friend is probably the best thing I could have done as it gave me a lot more confidence on the day. It was nice to meet some other bloggers that I had spoken to on line or read their blogs such as +Joy Jackson  and @mytwomums whose little boy I quite easily could have taken home as Tinnies play mate! I also bumped into some of the blogger's which I do hangout's with on Goggle + such as +Maggy Woodley and +Anna Ranson. I think seeing people you speak to online was what made Cybher really special for me. 


Before Cybher I had already planned out the sessions I wanted to attend. I was particularly keen on the talks about Google +, Pinterest and Going viral.  This meant that I would get the most out of the conference for blogging and our business (Chaos Protein). I'm not sure really where things went wrong but I managed to miss all 3 of them which was a real shame. 

I spent a little while down stairs with Mollie Makes in the Home Barn hangout attempting to crotchet and it's some thing which I am going to continue learning as I did not get past the first chain thanks to Tinnie. I am quite determined to make a blanket for next winter so fingers crossed. 

The day was amazing I learnt so much and left with a lovely to do list from Sian and Claires session even though I'm not new to blogging. I'm feeling really motivated to carry on with blogging when I return to work and to build my readership as much as possible. I can't wait for next years now!! 

4 comments:

  1. Was great to meet you - and what a fab shot of those tiny weeny burgers. I found that I missed lots of sessions as I was too busy downstairs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming adele, esp with your Scoot in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming adele, esp with your Scoot in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome Sian. It was amazing I loved it ! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...