Monday 10 June 2013

Tomy Bumbo Floor Seat Review

Tinnie is now five month's old and is no longer satisfied to just have cuddles or tummy time. Instead he would like to have a clearer view of what is sister and brother are up to and to make it easier for him he needed a way of sitting up. I had originally tried his bouncer chair but the angle frustrates him. I had thought about getting him a Bumbo Floor Seat which aids baby in sitting up once they are able to support their head. 

We were recently sent a Bumbo floor seat and play Tray to review and I had exciting plan's on how the Bumbo could be used to test it out with Tinnie. 

Bumbo Floor Seat Features:
  • The Bumbo helps your little one to sit upright once they are strong enough to support their own head, allowing them to engage with their surroundings and develop their posture. 
  • The secure and moveable seat means that you can get on with jobs and still have baby beside you. 
  • A detachable Play Tray is a perfect platform for your little one's toys and can be purchased seperately. 
  • Easy to wipe clean, the Bumbo is great for using for eating or activities. 
  • Suitable for babies 4-12 months,  but use should be determined by baby's physical development.
  • New restraints mean that baby will not fall out of the Bumbo.  

My plan was to use the seat to involve Tinnie in his older siblings play, whether it be free play, messy or sensory play activities with me. I was a little bit unsure at first about using the seat to start with as Tinnie can not sit unaided and when looking at the website Bumbo.com I found the information and guidance very reassuring. 


I find Tinnie still leans forward a lot in his seat so I have not been using it too often yet. I have however used it for messy and sensory activities. Now he is getting older I will be trying lots of the activities out with Tinnie and the Bumbo Floor Seat has made this a lot easier.


Tinnie loves to throw toys across his tray and bang on it with his hands. I plan to use the seat a lot more in the future once Tinnie is more used to it. I love the fact that the seat now has a little seat belt for extra safety and it is so easily cleaned after our messy activities. 


For more information on Bumbo Floor Seats check out the website and visit Emma’s Diary for latest offers on the Bumbo

Disclaimer: We were sent a Bumbo and Bumbo tray to review however all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...