Saturday 3 August 2013

Our Ultimate Summer Driving Playlist

MoneySuperMarket are running another competition, and they want to hear all about our Ultimate Driving Playlists!
In a few weeks we will be going on a weekend break as our holiday this summer with the children, we are still debating our destiation but it will be in the UK and is likely to be Bognor or Skegness. 
Any normal short journey ( under an hourish) we never really plan our music but instead stick  Kiss Fm on or LBC when the children have fallen asleep. When we are going on a longer journey I like to download some songs for the children to avoid daddy trying to put is music on which usually involves listening to groups like Queen which is really not my thing!! 

So here is our children's play list after all isn't that what holidays are all about? The kiddies having fun?

The Lion King




I love these two songs I remember seeing this film at the cinema while I was on holiday as a child.

Jungle Book


Come on I bet even you can't help dancing to this one ..

Sofia The First



Right I'll admit I've added these two more for me then the children. I loving watching this programme with the children. 


The Frog Princess




The Little Mermaid


Beauty and the Beast





So there it is our play list there are so many Disney numbers my eldest two would love to list two but I think this is all the daddy could handle before his head would explode. 


There is a serious message behind the idea of building a great driving soundtrack. THINK! research suggests that almost 20% of accidents on major roads are sleep or tiredness related. Long journeys on motorways can lead to a lack of concentration and, as well as other preventative measures, listening to songs you love can be a great way to stay alert and focused on the road. So don't forget to be well prepared before setting off on your hoildays. 

Disclaimer: MoneySuperMarket have provided me with a monetary incentive for taking part in the competition

1 comment:

  1. love all the disney tunes, they are great! especially lion king and also the songs from tangled

    anna (intheplayroom)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...