Friday 27 September 2013

Product Review: Boden Kids

I am a huge fan of brightly coloured clothing for children so it's no surprise that I love Boden clothes. I was recently asked if I would like to review a couple of items from the Boden Ebay Fashion Gallery. I could not possibly turn this down and decided it would be lovely to review a couple of items for P.

I love the idea that Boden will now be available on ebay. I love to buy decent brand for the children best clothing, it lasts longer and always look nicer on in my opinion. However my purse strings do not always stretch that far and especially while we are starting up our own business I'm always on the look out for a bargain. You can see some of the items below from the summer collection.


We were sent a beautiful dress and skirt from the collection (you can see them on the picture above number 9 and 12). I let P take them out of the wrappers her self and try them on. We were all given a little fashion show of her in the new clothes and she loved the way the skirt would open up as she twirled. P especially loved the dress which will work well this Autumn with a pair of leggings and cardigan. 

I tend to find a lot of clothes come up big on P especially around her waist however the clothes fitted her really well and when washed and dried they came out perfectly with out loosing any shape. I also liked the length on the items and fingers crossed she can get back into them in the spring. 

I love the idea of doing clothes shopping online dragging three children around the shops at the weekend is not my idea of fun so I tend to steer clear and with Boden I know I'm getting good quality. Would I shop on their ebay site again? YES I definately would.

Disclaimer: Boden sent me a couple of items from their ebay store to try out and review with P. My opinion's on the service and products are 100 % honest. Feel free to comment below and ask me any questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...