Monday 2 December 2013

Grown up gifts and one for me!

We are now down to just three weeks to go. This time last year I was the size of a house and expecting baby number 3. Originally I had thought it would be perfect timing. You know, spending my maternity leave cleaning the house, Christmas shopping and making beautiful Christmas crafts with the children. Sounds perfect right? Then the PSD settled in and the reality I was doing just enough house work to get me through the week. I'm struggling with school and preschool runs and as for Christmas shopping well, I'm doing it all online.

This year I'm busy in a completely different way I have the joy of being back and work and YES I'm very happy about it. But I have managed to finish most of the children's shopping so now I have moved onto the adults. I hate to give money for Christmas or vouchers to me its all about giving a gift and seeing their faces when they see a lovely surprise. I have managed to find some lovely items this year and can not to wrap them this year. Here is some ideas I found online if you are stuck on what to buy. 

This mug would be perfect as a tree present especially for my mother in law.
I love these ornaments my self but it would be a great gift for grandparents,
and a nice surprise for any dad. 

Personally I have my heart set on some new living room furniture. Tinnie can now reach the TV so I would like a new TV unit which is taller as my heart jumps every time he goes near it. Some new furniture I hope would also give a better balance between the children's play area and living space. I've had my eye on some natural wood pieces from Wren Living. Natural wood furniture reminds me of my home growing up as my mum loved pine but I'm more of an Oak girl my self. Look at this beautiful unit! Fingers crossed Hubby will read my Christmas list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...