Tuesday 21 January 2014

Product Review: TTS Group Wicker Cosy Bed

It's lovely for children to have a space they can go to for a rest. A place where they can escape the buzz and excitement of the setting or young home. In our home we can have up to six children and in some cases more in the house at one time, giving the children a place where they can relax or cosy up can make them feel safe and at home. 

We are currently in the middle of developing our setting and our cosy area/ book nook is a huge part of this. I wanted a space babies could easily access and feel comfortable in while sharing the space with older children. 

Last year I did some work reviewing great products for one of our sponsors TTS Group including their Messy Play Tray and Outdoor Mark Making Daisies. One of the last product of the year we agreed to review was a Wicker Cosy Bed. I was definitely excited about this one as it was a product I have had on my wish list for some time. 


The TTS description explains it's use, 'Snuggle into this special place with a good book or just relax'. Absolutely perfect for the area I was planning to create for the little ones in my home. 

Over the Christmas period we have been putting the cosy bed through it paces. All the children were excited to try out the bed when it arrived and P enjoyed encouraging to little ones to go and sit down in it while she read them a story. The adults on the other hand thought I had gone crazy having 'a giant dog's bed' in my house until they got to see it in use for them selves. 


The cosy bed has now become a piece a furniture in our home where the babies love to dive bomb in when feeling a little tired and the older children (even P who is 8) will go to chill out and relax in the evenings. I guess the most use the bed has had was when my son was poorly and he took to sleeping in it during the day. 

We have had great fun using the cosy bed and it has become the place where the little ones sit while I read them a story or while we sing some songs. Although we have not completely finished our cosy corner this piece of furniture makes a great addition and a focal point to this area. 

The wicker basket seems a lot more sturdy then the wicker baskets we use for storage are while the lining inside is great for wiping down if necessary. There is plenty of room to add a few cushions to make the basket feel more cosy. I have found that the basket is low enough for crawling babies to climb into with out help, my little one does this all day long.  

The Wicker Cosy Bed is available from the TTS Group for £119.95 excluding VAT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...