Monday 2 March 2015

Mothers Day Gifts From Truprint

I am a very lucky mummy, Mothers day closely follows my birthday which is on the 5th so I get two days of breakfast in bed and lots of excuses for cuddles with the kiddies, now they are getting older I always need a reason to squeeze a cuddle out of them. For me Mothers Day is all about remembering how lucky I am to be a mummy and to have such a wonderful family unit. 




Usually for mothers day I will send our mums flowers but this year I thought it would be nicer to send them some thing to remember the whole family by. My mum doesn't live close by so she does miss a lot of special memories with us so a photo book or a framed photo would make a fantastic gift. 

Truprint have a huge selection of canvas', personalised coasters, photo magnets, photo books and much more which would be perfect for Mothers Day. 

Is your Mum a Mum in a Million?

Truprint want to make sure every mum feels special this mothers day. With 1 million personalised Mother’s Day cards to giveaway. All you need to do is enter the code MUMINAMILLION at the checkout to claim your card. Please see full T&C’s at the end of the post.
If you love their cards as much as we do pop offer for the chance to claim your personalised card now. While your there check out their beautiful book marks and phone cover ideas too! 
Mean while I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a lovely Truprint canvas for our wall this mothers day. 
Mum In A Million Card Offer Terms and Conditions
  • Awards one free 7×5 folded card
  • Standard P&P charges apply (99p)
  • Ship to recipient not available
  • Complete with envelope
  • Code is One time use only
  • Strictly one code use per household
Disclaimer: I was given a credit to spend on Truprint products and asked to share details of the MumInAMillion campaign for this Mothers day. All words and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...