Friday 18 January 2013

Meeting the Cosatto Giggle 3 in 1 Treet

A few months a go we were asked if we would like to be a brand buddy for Cosatto. Of course we could not refuse to work with one of the brands that I had been admiring since finding out that I was pregnant.  I was attracted the the vibrant patterns and modern designs which Cosatto represented. After a couple of months excitedly waiting for our Giggle 3 in 1 to arrive it finally came just before Christmas. We were told that it would come just before Peanut was due so we knew we would need to wait a little while for it to come but this didn't make it any easier. I was like a child in a toy shop when the bright green boxes were brought through the door!             


Normally I would have waited for hubby to come home to help build the push chair but not this time, in fact I even forgot the take a picture of the Pushchair in its boxes. The pushchair was easy to put together and with a little help from Little man it was up within five minutes. The car seat came in a separate box which was already put together, so that made things a little easier! The instructions take you through building the pushchair with easy pictures to follow. The instructions explain how to put the pieces together although most are already put together for you, I'm guessing this is in case of washing the covers and carry cot so it is worth keeping them some where safe. 


Each week I will be reviewing one of the three way of using the giggle pushchair and sharing with you our thoughts and tips. Eventually these will all be listed and linked below for you. For now I'll share our first impressions with you.

I was very surprised at how light weight the pushchair is. It very easy to push but I find that the wheels do not swivel as well as the push chairs for pump up push chairs. However at least you don't need to worry about punchers while your out and about. The fabric seems very hard wearing and maybe waterproof which is handy and the design on the fabric is just as vibrant as shown on the website which I love although Hubby is not so keen. We have had a lot of people passing by at the school or shops commenting on the design and how nice it is. Many have said how different it is and it makes a difference for the boring pushchairs out there. 

In all I am happy with the giggle and although we have found a few things which could be changed it is a lovely pushchair. Cosatto have recently brought out a few more designs, they are not so bright but still stand out from the other designs on the market. Our favourite is the All Star!

***We had our Giggle for three months before the pushchair collapsed. I was walking home from a visit to the dentists and was crossing the road when I pushed on the handle to help it up the kerb. As we started to go up the kerb the pushchair collapsed and Peanut was dropped to the floor/kerb. As you can imagination I was quite shaken and struggled to get Peanut back onto the path before putting the buggy back together. Not trusting the pushchair I then walked Peanut home taking half an hour with him in my arms. 

Once I got home I emailed the PR and she was on the case straight away organising a loan pushchair for me while mine was fixed. Of course I was not happy that it was simply being repaired but this of course is normal procedure for the company as it is with many. Over the next two days I received two different bases on loan both of which were missing wheels and this resulted in us being stuck indoors waiting. This was not great timing as it was half term and we also had no food in the house, since every day we were promised another frame would be delivered. In the end the  customer services manager gave up with the warehouse staff and sent a replacement instead of a loan frame.

So what did we think of the new pushchair? We received an All Star!! 



I loved the funky pattern and it seemed to have a much more sturdy frame then the Treet so there was obviously a problem with the Treet. In the end I decided that I could not trust this pushchair I think the accident was enough to put me off this model and instead I am using a new pushchair. It may just have been that I had an unlucky pushchair but having read other comments on the pushchair model and matching car seat I have decided not to use it any more.***

Do you have a Cosatto Pushchair? I'd love to hear a variety of feed back. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! Love the design of the Cosatto Giggle you have chosen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Liz it is a lovely design we are very happy with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I also have the treet i love it but then last week it collapsed on my husband I assumed he'd done something silly then it happened to him again yesterday and me today on completely flat smooth ground with nothing but the change bag attached. I cant see anything broken the lock seems a bit loose and wobbly but can make out why it keeps collapsing still waiting for cosetto to get back to me scared to use it now its been fine for six months i'm gutted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Littleredhen,

    I'm very sorry to hear that your Giggle hasn't been performing as it should and that our team haven't managed to get back to you yet.

    Please can you email me (lorna.duncanson@cosatto.com) and I can chase this and make sure someone gets back to you.

    Thanks again,

    Lorna at Cosatto

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...