Thursday 14 March 2013

Review: Cosatto Easi Peasi Changer

Playful Learners is a Brand Buddy for the company Cosatto. This means that we help review their products and spread the word about this exciting brand. Last month we were sent a beautiful Changing unit in fact I had found this on the site and after struggling to get down on the floor and change Peanut I asked Cosatto if I could possibly review one. I was so excited when they agreed to send me the Spotti Dotty changing unit. 

Cosatto say have this to say about the changing unit:
'Easi-Peasi Changer for bath time and nappy changing challenges. A clever changer with characteristic Cosatto quirkiness.  It has easy-reach compartments for lotions and wipes with savvy storage trays for towels, toys and nappies. Easi-Peasi lives up to its name. It has a concealed bath with practical drainage tube so no heavy tipping required. Easi-Peasi has great benefits for post-caesarean mums and those with post-pregnancy pains. Little one can lie back and relax on the padded changing mattress with its squidgy raised edges and funky pattern.'

We thought the best way to show you the in's and out's of the Easi Peasi was to show you some pictures of its features. 

I've been keeping our unit downstairs as we really don't have room in the bedroom's. This has made it a whole lot easier when packing his bag to go out as everything is in one place and I can still keep an eye on every one. The storage underneath the mat leaves a lot of space for your baby bits and my hubby finds it useful because he knows where to go to find every thing rather than him hunting round our dis-organised house.


I love this changing mat! It is nice and padded for Peanut and doesn't seem to get very cold. The sides of the mat mean that Peanut stays in place although I have not left him on it unattended of course. He suffers from reflux and is very wriggly, this helps to keep him in place.


So far this net has remained empty however when his a little older I plan to fill it with his toys. 


The bath it's self has a plastic raised section which I use to rest his back on. He loves this bath and because I'm more comfortable we are able to interact better while I am bathing him. At the end of the bath there is a pull out plug which you can use along with the hose to easily empty the bath. I place a washing up bowl on the ground and let it empty into that. Be careful though during our first bath time he managed to catch the plug and the water flooded out onto the floor. Now I always check it is pushed far in so it doesn't happen again and so far it's been fine. 

I love this unit, I can not find any fault in it. I have found it so handy especially having it down stairs. The only thing I struggle with now is keeping dry while moving Peanut from the bath back onto the mat. Let me know how you get round this!!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! I love having the tub right there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...