Friday 21 March 2014

Spring Bucket List

I like to start each season with a list of things for us to do. It's unlikely every thing will get completed but I like to have a list up to give us something to use if the children are bored or if we are stuck for something to do. So here were go this years list.

* Plant first set of vegetable seed's indoors.  I would like to do this using recycled plant pots such as newspaper.

* Make kites with the children and take them over the park to fly them.

* Build birds nests with the children.

* Go for a bike ride.

* Dig over and get the nature area ready with help from the Nurture Store's Garden Ebook.

* Take the children to feed the ducks.

*Cloud spotting

* Make daisy chains with P

* Visit a garden centre with the children and let them choose their own plants for the flower bed.


* Read up on how to avoid the slugs from taking over the garden because this stuff never worked!!

* Puddle jumping

* Visit a new park and have a lovely picnic

* Visit a woods to build dens

*Make toilet roll daffodils

* Start a meal planner to help involve the children and hopefully encourage them to try some new foods

*Have an Easter Egg hunt

* Get gardening linky up and running again

*Make Easter Bonnets

* Look into getting chickens and guinea pigs

* Visit my mum new house

* Try to sort out a sponsor for Brit mums Live ( although I think that ship has sailed)

* Dig out the new sewing machine and try some of the ideas I have collected on Pinterest

* Try tissue paper flowers

* Decorate bird houses

* Make bunting for the children's rooms

* Focus on numbers and writing Little man's name with him

And once that's all done I'm going to make a real effort for some me time. For me that means long baths, painting my nails, reading a magazine and a sneaky play online bingo with Paddy Power

Featured Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...