Friday 5 July 2013

Holiday Hunt

So far this year things have been a bit crazy having started our own business and with me making the decision to return to full time work I feel like we are constantly on the go. Not only have we been working most night's to get the new business noticed we have also been spending weekend's at Strongman event's promoting the products. 8 months down the line the company is beginning to grow but we are definitely feeling the stress and strain of starting a business. Spending time as a family has become quite hard but with the summer now finally here we have been thinking about having a break and going on a family holiday.

Rushing around every weekend has meant a lot of packing and unpacking of the babies changing bag. I have taken to writing a packing list every time we are out for the day, like this list for Thorpe Park.


 I had totally forgotten what it is like to get out the door with a little one in tow. Having the worst memory of anyone I know I always forget something so when packing for a holiday I will be seeking for lists to give my advice from Pinterest or this one from Netvouchercodes.co.uk

At the moment I'm thinking of just booking a nice holiday in the UK. I have never been aboard as hubby will not fly but it's our plan next year to try planning a holiday in the south of France. This year I think it will just be too stressful with Teenie. So a nice UK break it is! Maybe even Wales which is a place I love to visit. I like holiday parks as the children are at the right age for a cheesy bit of entertainment and there is usually always a convenience shop in case I do forget any thing. 

This post was inspired by a holiday packing post on NetVoucherCodes

1 comment:

  1. Happy to inspire! Hope you enjoy your holiday wherever you go.
    PS. I love lists!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...