Friday 28 June 2013

Product Review: Stuck on You Labels

With P returning to school and the boys starting nursery it is time to start getting organised. That means I need to be buying the uniform, lunch boxes, stationary and LABELS some thing I am always for getting so when I received these get labels through the post to review I was very excited and a little chuffed that I may be a little bit more organised this year. 


When I first opened the name labels packet I was impressed, they just looked like ordinary stickers with lovely bright bold prints. They were designed to be used in shoes and on objects such as bags and lunch boxes. To start with I was a little worried they would not stay on especially since the instructions mention they are Microwave and dishwasher safe!

labelled my children's  drink bottles, lunch boxes, bags and snack bottles ready for school. The labels were great and life a lot easier for the children and teachers as the bright designs mean the label are easily to spot and read. 

The main test for me was how well the labels would stay on when going through the wash and dishwasher. After a week or two I had noticed no change on the children's lunch boxes. The only problem I found was that Little man had been enjoying picking the label off his juice cup. 

A big plus for me was that the labels had aided Little Man in learning to recognise his name!  He started off by recognising the dinosaurs on his belonging and then his name. This gave him a lot of pride when he was able to find his own things. 

I have tried a few different companies for clothing labels and I would highly recommend Stuck on You as they have really worked for us so far. 

Disclaimer: These items were sent to us to review with out giving a biased option. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...