Friday 6 September 2013

Product Review: The Cussons Little Explorers Range

All three of my children are unfortunate sufferers of eczema. The older two had it quite extreme as babies but as they have got older the eczema has calmed down. Over the years I have tried many bath products and find many bubble baths will loose their bubble very quickly if they are designed to be sensitive for children's skin. Now I love a bubble bath and wanted my children to have the chance to experience one with out it irritating their skin.


We were recently sent the Cussons Mum and Me Little Explorers range to review. The children were excited to give these a go and the day they arrived my children were repeatedly asking  to have a bath. That night I made the children a lovely bubble bath. Normal I would bath my two together but as I was adding some thing new and I wanted to see their reaction they had them seperate.  

I added the 'Mega Bubbly Bath' first and I was very excited to see the bubbles expand and fill the bath. Once they got in I then added the 'Funky Fizz Bath Crackles'. They were both amazed by the noises coming from the bath tub and that the water was starting to change colour.

The Little Explorers range smelt beautiful and the children's skin was fine afterwards. It was a hit in our house and we will be buying this in future as the children love getting to have big bubbles in their bath.

If you would like to find out more about the collection and where to buy them you can look at the Cusson's website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...