Wednesday 20 February 2013

Easter Playdough


Yesterday was the start of Half term for us and the children had discovered my Easter stash so we got it out with some shop brought Play dough for a nice free play activity. To begin with P decided to make these love chicks in a nest. I have place your own little tutorial below. She has become much more aware of my photo taking during crafts and likes to join in. 



P used a foam egg for the shell and dug out the middle to make it big enough for the chicks. She then decorated the out side of the shell with foam egg shapes we found in Hobby Craft.

Little man enjoyed making marks in the play dough with the chicks feet but had a little trouble controlling them  because of their wire bodies. You could use them to make trails or decorate play dough eggs.



P loves it when we get the play dough out and she made a couple of other Easter creations too which I thought I would share with you.


This was P's Chick on the beach.


This was her Easter Bunny. 

Its been a busy Half term and I'm exhasted. Think I relax tonight by play online bingo games and then having a relaxing bath...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...