Thursday 21 March 2013

Pink Lining Changing Bag Review- Blooming Gorgeous

When I was asked if I would like to review a Pink Lining Bag I jumped at the chance! I have admired these bags for a while, spotting them in the nappy changing rooms in town or in the coffee shops where other mums are feeding their babies.  I already had a nappy bag which came with my new stroller so trying to manage our budget I put them out of my mind up until now. Now the changing bag I had was quite flat and although it was a fair size I still struggled to get every thing in it. 

When my new Pink Lining bag arrived I was amazed it has so many brilliant features I was at bursting point. Here's a photo of my one. I was lucky enough to be offered to choose the bag I wanted. 


The patterns on Pink Lining bags are beautiful and there are so many to pick from. This Totes bag comes with the following features:
  • Key/ Dummy fob
  • Pen loop
  • Detachable mirror
  • Thermo insulated Pockets for medicines and milk bottles x2
  • Zip pocket for valuables 
  • phone pocket
  • Nappy and wet wipes pockets x2
  • Water restitant fabric 
  • 2x easy access pockets on the outside
  • A popper pocket on the front where I current store my phone. 


The changing bag also comes with these lovely item which sit nicely in the bag. I love the Zip bag because when visiting the health visitor for weigh in I like to just take this up to the changing unit with my own mat. The mat is nicely padded but not too much so it does not take up to much room in the bag. The zip bag is just the right size for a nappy, a couple of nappy sacks, travel wet wipes and a mini pot of cream.

I love this bag because it is funky and stylish but is soooo useful as well. I can fit a lot more in this bag and nothing ever goes missing which is handy for me and daddy. 

Pink Lining also sell beautiful phone covers which I'm now finding rather tempting, bottle holders, wallets, lunch bags (perfect for weaning), over night bags and much much more. 

The Blooming Gorgeous Bags cost £79.00 and you can find them here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...