Friday 9 May 2014

Maternity Wear This Summer

Summer before last I was starting to grow a nice little bump. I made the most of wearing some lovely flowing dresses and eating as much ice cream as I wanted. I was lucky that my bump didn't not grow too much over the summer as being heavily pregnant in the summer is not much fun as I discovered with Little Man. Now with a lot of people I know discovering they are pregnant or soon to give birth I cant help but look at the pregnancy wear on line. This is not help by the fact that I could probably still fit in most of my old maternity wear!


This year Tinnie is already 6 months but I can't help but notice how beautiful the maternity clothes are in the shops. The colour trends seem to be the same as last year at the moment with some beautiful items in navy and salmon. Last year I made the most of these shades as they seem to go well with my complexion and hair colour. 



If your looking for a beautiful and stylish outfit for this summers wedding or Christenings check out the range in Isabella Oliver. Their clothes are really stylish and they have a huge range of accessories, shoes and bags to help polish off your outfit nicely.

Tips:
  • If looking for maternity clothing look  for clothes that will be grow with you and will be comfortable in the heat.
  • Maternity Leggings are amazing comfortable and can be a great money saving item for your wardrobe.
  • Look online.
  • Look at ways of up cycling your current wardrobe.
  • Layering up- British weather can be very un predictable, wearing layers allows will help in tacking it. 
Disclosure: This is a featured post but all view are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...